Thursday, March 31, 2011

EXCITING NEWS

I bought my tickets to go to Edinburgh Scotland and Belfast Northern Ireland to visit my friend, Sarah Anna Gardiner!! I can't even begin to describe how excited i am! I get to be there for most of May and i get to get to see her Uni as well as meet all her new Scottish friends! (and get to visit our old Irish ones from my last trip!) I haven't seen her in person for almost two years now and i miss her terribly, she is one of my very best friends (more like my long-lost twin that was born on the other side of the world from me)!  ...I cant wait to see her, Here are some pictures of us from our last adventure...
 
Me and Sarah touring White Castle in London, England

 
 




Me, Kaite, Mandy, and Sarah at the Giants Casway


Sarah and I in London's train station (platform 9 3/4 just to our right)


Shopping in Belfast

No comments:

Post a Comment